Screen recording and capture on a Mac is super simple. Sometimes you need to send a colleague a screen shot or sometimes a recording of how to do something. It’s easy to create either. We use this method to share feedback on different projects. Its true what they say, a picture (or a video) is worth a thousand words.
To capture a screenshot of the entire display:
- Tap Shift + Command + 3.
- Find the picture on your Mac’s desktop.
To capture just a part of the screen on your Mac:
- Tap Shift + Command + 4.
- Find the picture on your Mac’s desktop
To record a video on your Mac:
- Open QuickTime
- Tap “File” at the top of the display.
- Choose “New Screen recording”
- Hit record.
- You can record the whole screen, or click and drag your mouse cursor to record just a specific part.
Sharing and collaboration in an organization is super important. Because when…