dthareja Thareja Inc
The associate will also consult with instructional designers and stakeholders on the needs and requirements of learners (learner profiles, desired learning outcomes, and training program requirements, and technology infrastructure). Use this information to design interfaces, interactions, simulations and media to drive increases in student performance and learning.
About The Job
• Works with instructional designers, trainers, and content experts to identify, develop, and build customized e-Learning applications that support learning strategies and objectives.
• Develops learning interfaces, interactions and platforms to support desired learning outcomes, to be used in classroom or online settings.
• Translates instructional concepts into interactive graphics or animations that reinforce the concepts specified by the instructional designer. Makes recommendations on approaches that enhance the quality of the learning experience.
• Analyzes the end user technology environment (desktop, network, and web) to determine limitations to user interface, media, graphic and audio development. Selects and builds solutions that work with both the technology infrastructure and learning audience needs.
• Consults with the instructional designer on media and methods that are consistent with the audience location, learner profile, learning outcomes and training program content.
• Identifies needs for outside resources, and sources vendors, as appropriate. Handles vendor management, to include coordination of resources and ensuring quality of product and service levels delivered.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience with 5+ years of experience developing web technologies.
• Experience in MEAN (Mongo Express Angular Node) design and development.
• Familiarity with CSS, JSON.
• Object oriented design patterns.
• Ability to think critically in systems architecture/systems design.
• Strong understanding of how audiences respond to learning technology tools, and how best to leverage available options to enrich the learning experience.
• Visual or graphic design experience
We take care of our employees…
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to email@example.com
THAREJA, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for over a decade.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org