• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements specifying an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
• Identify the current- and future-state business processes; define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other non-functional requirements.
• Perform requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Translate business requirements to System/Functional specifications, and pass them on to Application Developers.
• Coordinate Business Validation to verify that a set of end-to-end business processes function as intended.
• Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents and work products derived from those documents to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
• Five (5) years’ experience in a IT Business Analyst role in analyzing/defining and documenting requirements for IT projects;
• Five (5) years’ experience leading the design and implementation for IT projects;
• Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in an IT Business Analyst role
• Proven ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team and establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff.
• Demonstrated leadership, mentoring and coaching skills for IT professionals.
• Ability to communicate clearly, present complex information in a comprehensive style, and translate technical and system information for non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience performing, and advanced knowledge of, Quality Assurance and Project Management activities.
• Experience working on an agile project/team.
• Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent) [optional]
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to email@example.com
THAREJA, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for over a decade.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org