Dhiraj Thareja is an American born entrepreneur, engineer, and investor. He is the founder of Thareja, Inc. of which he oversees the company’s client consulting services division.
Born in the USA, in a small town called Hoboken located in then state of New Jersey, to an immigrant family from India. Thareja learned computer programming at the age of 12. He attended Rutgers University & NJIT studying Computer Science and Economics. After his school years, he has held many different positions in the technology field. He has worked for some of the largest global brands such as Forbes, Mercedes Benz, Scholastic Publishing, & National Hockey League. He spent his early years rotating through positions which would help him learn all aspects of a full product life cycle leading up to the go to market, marketing & scaling phases.
In January 2015, Thareja founded Thareja Inc, a creative advertising and technology services company, of which he is CEO and lead product architect. Through Thareja’s leadership and vision Thareja Inc now has a presence globally with clients located in New York City NY, Ft Lauderdale FL, Singapore, Belgium & India). Thareja’s client roster consists of large enterprise and government clients such the United Nations, AT&T, Trimble Inc, Scholastic Publishing, Choice Airways, Bira91 Beverages, and many more.
- 👀 Interested / consulting in Data Science, AI, Software Development, Cloud Transformation, & Marketing
- 🌱 Learning all about Financial Trading in Python, blockchain & crypto
- 💞️ Looking to collaborate on Data Science, AI & ML projects
- Doing an MBA @ Hult International Business School – Class of 2024.
- 📫 How to reach me: twitter – @dthareja
- Building Thareja.AI, a remote talent management system in the cloud built by highly talented, globally located group of developers & designers. The product’s goal is to empower talent to provide quality services from anywhere.